Job Type: Permanent
Project: Console/PC Games
Our client is a growing, independent game developer based in Royal Leamington Spa, Warwickshire, the heart of the UK games industry. They focus on emerging technologies and greenfield projects, supported by a dynamic and creative team who are able to explore new ground in this ever changing landscape.
As an Animator you will work on all areas of game animation across new projects, working with teams to develop your skills and knowledge.
- Experience working on video games
- Good body mechanics and the fundamentals of animation, demonstrated in your portfolio
- Experience with 3D software such as Maya, 3DS Max and MotionBuilder
- Experience using game engines
- Expertise in the areas of motion, facial capture and keyframe animation
- Proficient in key frame and motion capture workflows
- Knowledge of the implementation of core game systems and mechanics
- Working in the animation team on an array of innovative characters and props.
- Help to improve animation and art pipelines.
- Work closely with colleagues and customers to develop and deliver the desired visual targets for the game.
- Contribute to creative planning sessions, scrums, and retrospectives and help drive the development of the project and the team.
- 25 days holiday a year, plus bank holidays & additional service days.
- Private Medical Insurance.
- Flexible working.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call us directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214425!