We are working with an exciting PC/Console video games studio who are looking for a talented and experienced 3D Animator to join their team. As part of your role, you will be responsible for creating high-quality character and environment animations for their latest project.
What you will be doing:
- Create, develop and high-quality 3D animations across human characters and creatures
- Work across multi-disciplinary teams to ensure animation assets are delivered in a timely manner and to a high level of quality
- Collaborate with the design team to understand and interpret the vision for the game’s animations
- Take an animation all the way from creation to the game engine
- Stay up to date with industry trends and new technologies
Who you are:
- 3+ years of industry experience in an animation role or similar
- A good eye for animation principals and detail
- Good knowledge and understanding of animation implementation in UE, Unity or equivalent
- Proven keyframe expertise and practised skills
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
Competitive salary, profit share, relocation assistance, flexible work hours and a friendly, fun and supportive work environment.
Please forward your updated PDF or Word formatted CV and your latest portfolio to email@example.com quoting reference 2810.
We are an equal opps recruitment agency, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.