This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it is safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Job Location: Remote from within the UK
Project: AAA Shooter Games
OPM’s client is one of the leading and most experienced Unreal Engine studios in the world. In this position you will have a real impact on their games and receive access to their creative resources and development opportunities.
- Demo Reel of realistic and believable character and creature animations.
- Professional experience as an Animator in Film, TV, or Games on released projects.
- Excellent knowledge of animation principles such as timing, weight, and staging.
- Expert understanding of character anatomy.
- Expertise with Maya. Motion Builder desirable.
- Creating gameplay animations in line with the vision of the game’s story and gameplay.
- Producing high-quality content utilising both hand key animation and motion capture data.
- Implementing and iterating on animation assets in-game.
- Working closely with the team to create a dynamic, player-centric experience.
- Any technical skills in rigging and scripting
- Knowledge of Unreal Engine 4 or similar game engine
- Facial animation and lip-syncing ability
- Previous experience on a shipped AAA title
- A competitive salary and performance-based bonuses
- Private health care including dental treatment
- Business trips and integration events
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 425!