Our client is an award-winning independent studio who produce and develop chart topping games across mobile platforms.
The successful candidate will take ownership over the delivery of a major feature or sub-system within your project, often overseeing more junior members of the team.
- Strong knowledge of Blender 3D.
- Previous experience of Unity.
- Knowledge of current Mobile, Facebook and casual games.
- 3D animation experience.
- Previous experience developing art for Online, Mobile, Casual and Social games.
- Experience rigging characters is a desirable
- Develop and manage asset pipelines.
- Communicate with other teams and present works.
- Work with game designers to implement the animations into the game engine.
- Shaping the quality and pipelines for future titles.
- Full Time Remote Work Contract
- Private medical and dental care
- 33 days of holiday
- Employee assistance package
- Childcare savings
- Bonus Scheme
- EMI Share Option Scheme
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call us directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214425!