This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it is safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: AAA Action-Adventure Game
Our client is a prestigious Swedish games studio that is comprised of world class developers recognised for their work creating story-driven games. They boast an impressive catalogue of action-packed console and PC games, which have won numerous awards and reached both commercial and critical acclaim.
This is a permanent position starting as soon as possible in Sweden. Your relocation and application for a VISA if required is fully supported step by step.
- A demo reel including examples of recent personal / professional games animations.
- Minimum of 1 AAA game shipped.
- Fundamental knowledge of keyframe animation in Maya.
- Technical understanding of game engines and implementation.
- Expertise in MotionBuilder and editing motion capture data.
- Knowledgeable in basic principles of animation: timing, dynamics & body mechanics.
- Produce high quality realistic/stylised and believable animations utilising hand key animation and motion editing according to gameplay specific needs.
- Maintain the high level of quality for all animations available in current and future productions.
- Design Enemy (AI) animations and Player animations with a focus on style, playability, and 'flow'.
- Collaborate with all disciplines to develop content implementation tools, technology, and workflow.
- Identify, communicate, and attempt to resolve animation related issues with all departments.
- Generate block outs for gameplay tests.
- Implement animation assets into game engine and iterate as needed.
- Step by Step relocation & VISA support
- Remote start from Sweden until it is safe to return to working in the office
- Working on best in the industry AAA console games
- Very competitive salary package
- Access to the latest tools and technology
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214 425!