This position can be worked Remotely from most countries or a VISA can be sponsored and Relocation assistance provided if required.
Project: AAA Action Games
Our client is an award-winning studio who are world renown for their impressive catalogue of original AAA Action / FPS games. They are in Stockholm the beautiful capital city of Sweden.
We are currently on the lookout for an experienced Cinematic Animator to join their world class team of developers.
- Experience as a Cinematic Animator in the video games industry as demonstrated in your reel
- Outstanding collaboration and team environment experience.
- The ability to provide structured, clear briefs and feedback to colleagues and outsourcing.
- In-depth understanding of Maya / Motion Builder.
- Demonstrable mocap animation experience.
- Knowledge of different rigs and setups.
- Passionate approach to work, with the aim to improve workflows and tools.
- An active contributor to the craft, promoting a transparent and learning culture within the team.
- Make use of motion capture data or create animations from reference.
- Collaborate with designers and coders and implement features.
- Test assets in the game engine.
- Work alongside and discuss artistic and technical challenges with colleagues.
- Produce briefs for outsourcing and review results providing feedback when needed.
- Pursue feedback for your work while also providing feedback to others.
- Create previs and block out scenes as required.
- Generous paid holiday allowance
- Stock program and yearly bonuses
- Training and learning opportunities
- Yearly health allowance
- Pension Plan
- Social clubs
- Sick pay
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214425!