JUST ADD... YOU!
Are you a Junior 3D artist or a 3D artist looking for a new challenge to further your career within the gaming industry? Do you strive for excellence, and are searching for a company that will appreciate and reward your efforts? This position requires an individual with previous experience working in 3D art and is perfect for someone who has experience with designing, modelling, texturing and lighting in the Unity environment. The Successful candidate will be creating, implementing and composing diverse 3D art across areas such as environments, avatars, objects, etc to the highest standard.
3D Artist Ideal Profile
- Highly skilled in industry-standard software such as 3DS Max/Maya, ZBrush, Substance Painter/Designer, etc
- Able to quickly learn new tools when necessary
- Vast knowledge of render pipelines and graphics
- Previously developed shaders that share both PC and XR space
- Prior experience with designing, modelling, texturing and lighting
- A desire to work across different visual styles
- Hold a strong supportive portfolio
- Creating, implementing and composing diverse 3D art across areas such as environments, avatars, objects, etc to the highest standard
- Working closely with other team members in a collaborative environment
- Diligently acting on feedback and maintaining a high standard
Sounds like you?