About Two Point
Two Point Studios sizzled into existence in the summer heat of 2016 with a goal to create amazing, deep simulation games that not only remain accessible to everyone, but also don't take themselves too seriously - we call them little people games! In 2018, our hard work came to fruition and Two Point Hospital was born into the world to much acclaim. We dream of creating an entire world of these little people games within the place we call "Two Point County" - with us now being a part of the Sega family, and with the success of Two Point Hospital, we’re now pushing forward with our next adventure to make that dream become a reality!
Life at Two Point Studios is exactly as we believe it should be: fun, flexible and super creative! Everyone in our lovely team gets stuck in. You’ve got some awesome ideas? You can bet we want to hear them! You’d like to get in on our D&D nights, or jump into the lunch time FIFA league? You’re in! We’re a second family here, we all look out for each other and we love what we do, but we understand that your real family needs you too, so we aim to strike the perfect work life balance enabling you to have fun at the office and get home to your loved ones with time to spare.
About the job
We’re looking for a talented Generalist 3D Artist. You’ll be asked to work on a variety of different assets. From basic props to complicated crazy equipment. You’ll be asked to work creatively, within style, on your own ideas, as well as those of the Art and Design teams. Being an enthusiastic and self-motivated contributor is as important as the production of artistically and technically good assets. Ideal candidates will have good communication skills, solid work ethic and a positive, friendly attitude.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Modelling a variety of in game 3D assets
- Create textures to style.
- Create PBR materials within the engine.
- Maintaining consistency in the art pipeline.
- Assisting laying out game levels.
- Optimisation and efficiency tasks.
- Contributing and monitoring asset lists with art and design.
The ideal candidate should have:
- Fast and efficient 3D modeler.
- Think creatively about any given task and be able to adapt to style.
- Knowledge of major 3D software packages.
- Experience with Unity or other recognised game engines.
- Able to communicate effectively with fellow artists, designers and programmers
- Follow technical guidelines when creating assets.
- Real passion for making game art.
Not essential, but it helps if you have:
- Played Two Point Campus and Two Point Hospital and is familiar with the mindset of the game.
- An ability to see the funny side of almost anything.