This midlands-based studio is looking for a talented 3D Artists for their fun filled mobile games. You will enjoy working within a multidisciplinary team environment and supervise the team of artists.
Your role will be crucial in the feel and success of any game, so a passion for your position is essential.
You will have:
- A passion for games, mainly mobile!
- An outstanding, polished and varied portfolio
- Strong Unity 3D skills
- A good understanding of what makes a game appealing to different audiences Be able to inspire artists to make the highest quality product possible
- Ensure quality, consistency and compliance of the graphic production throughout the whole process of production
- Be able to provide creative feedback and communicate professionally to others
- Have an extensive knowledge of iOS Interfaces and requirements
- Be able to make tough decisions that affect the game’s final look and feel
- Flexible working hours
- Free Breakfast, drinks and snacks
- Regular team activities and events
- Competitive Salary
Please e-mail your CV as a Word document to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 1418
We are an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.