OPM’s client is a team of experienced, quality driven video game lovers who want to create the finest strategy games with the help of players! They are looking for a 3D Programmer to contribute to their upcoming projects.
In collaboration with their Lead 3D Programmer, your main responsibilities will include finding and conceptualizing innovative technical solutions for their graphical/visual goals in the Unity environment.
- Master’s degree in Engineering or Computer Science
- Deep experience in a similar or relevant position in a video game studio or GPU and imagery related job
- Fluent in English and in French
- Strong Mathematics skills (linear algebra, signal analysis)
- C# or C++ knowledge
- Shaders mastering, code performance sensibility
- Willingness to stay up to date on new technologies (3D innovations)
- Attention to details and organizational skills
- Ability to work effectively within a team and interact with a large variety of profiles (developers, players’ community, artists…)
- Flexibility and adaptability
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 418!