"To apply: Ref - 513153100. Account Manager
A major video games publisher is looking for a new Account Manager to work within the UK Sales team.
As the new National Account Manager, you will manage and develop an account base, as well as generating and executing custom-made marketing plans by accounts, together with the Trade Marketing stakeholders.
- Deliver detailed gross profit budget on a quarterly and annual basis.
- Establish and maintain close relationships with the customer account base by developing a deep understanding of their business and objectives.
- Maintain great communication with marketing, logistics and finance departments to keep them informed about relevant market information depending on their responsibility area.
- Forecast future achievements by maintaining contact with all major customers and regular meetings with the team to ensure all opportunities are maximised.
- Keep accurate records and report regularly activities and performance against target to Line Manager.
- Educated to degree level or with equivalent professional experience.
- Proven track record of successfully managing key account UK retailers.
- Highly numeral and analytical minded with working understanding on P&L delivery in a sales environment.
- Computer literate, including MS Office and Lotus Notes
- Strong interpersonal and negotiation skills with the ability to communicate with people at all levels
- Team player with competitive drive
Location: Reading. Hybrid modality (3 days office/2 days remote).
To apply please send CV to Samantha@ or phone 020 7580 6018 for a confidential chat (ideally over your cv / resume). We value close, personal relationships with our candidates and applications by this method tend to be more successful.