This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it is safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: AAA Games
OPMs client, based in the vibrant city of Copenhagen is looking for a talented AI Programmer to join their team implementing their own cutting-edge AI tech into upcoming AAA games.
The successful candidate will be working closely with game designers, level designers, and animation programmers to make their games develop into an enjoyable AAA experiences.
- Strong professional experience with AI programming preferably, on AAA games
- Excellent C++ skills
- Understanding of implementing AI behaviour
- Able to operate effortlessly between back-end and player facing front-end work
- Background and strong in mathematics
- Strong understanding of programming best-practices
- Good team working skills and actively seeks collaboration to find the optimal solutions
- Open-minded and prepared to accept and offer feedback to ensure the highest quality for their systems and gameplay features
- Excellent written and verbal English language skills
- Deep passion for games and the gaming industry
- Taking part in the design and implementation of their new AI system
- Developing additional features and bug-fixes for in their current AI system
- Collaborating with the core gameplay and animation programmers
DESIRED SKILLS (good to have):
- Professional experience working with 3rd person action games
- Professional experience programming for Console
- Professional experience with agile methodologies
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 422!