Project: Tactical Shooter Games
OPM’s client is the creator of one of the world’s most well-known Tactical Shooter franchises. They are looking for an AI Programmer to join production on the next instalment in this franchise!
There is the option to work remotely from where you are now or support with relocation to Warsaw, Poland is available is required.
- Solid experience as an AI/Gameplay Programmer, ideally on a Tactical/FPS Shooter game
- Experience with UE Behaviour Trees & Blackboard Systems
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or comparable qualification
- Experience building AI systems for several UE4 games
- Experience using Unreal Engine Blueprints and C++ within a Gameplay framework.
- Open, creative mind and passion for learning
- Fluent in English
- Be part of the team that architects and implements gameplay systems for AI gameplay such as Perception/Alert System, Navigation, Cover, Flee & Targeting mechanics etc.
- Work with designers & programmers to prototype and build network replicating, robust systems
- Drive and share best practice across the engineering teams
- Help solve AI gameplay engineering problems with sophisticated and creative solutions
- Fix bugs and issues found by testing the AI
- Prototype and iterate on features and be responsive to constructive feedback
- Setup testing frameworks to ensure realistic memory and CPU targets are met
- Look for ways to improve the AI Systems for the existing and future titles in the franchise
- Competitive market rate salaries
- Profit sharing scheme
- Flexible working hours
- Medical insurance
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 1206 214418!