Our client is a hack and slash RPG games studio based in the South of France. We are looking for creative C++ AI Programmer to join the studio and work on new content for their ongoing and future titles.
What you will be doing?
- Design and implement well-engineered, reliable, maintainable, and bug-free code
- Creating new AI systems for upcoming or ongoing projects
- Document and peer review technical designs
- Develop new prototypes for testing
- Work across multi-disciplinary teams in the development and implementation of code
- Enhance the overall gameplay experience for users
- Accurately estimate schedules and deliver high quality work products on schedule
- Collaborate with game testers to identify bugs and effect changes based on feedback
Who you are:
- 4+ years of programming experience or in a similar role
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or relevant field
- Experience working on a full game production cycle from start to finish
- Excellent knowledge and proficiency of C++ and multithread programming techniques
- Experience programming AI decision-making, navigation, and movement
- Unreal engine knowledge and other AI frameworks
- Strong team player who thrives in a collaborative environment
- Great English written and verbal skills
- Flexible working hours with no crunch
- Great benefits package and bonus scheme
- Studio location in a beautiful area in the south of France
- Collaborative and supportive work environment
To apply please forward your CV to email@example.com quoting the reference 2663.
Big Planet is an equal opps recruitment agency and GDPR compliant.