Our client is a world-leading game development studio located in Scotland. They are how looking for a talented Technical Artist (All Levels) to join their team and work on their latest projects. This role is offered onsite alongside an excellent relocation package, benefits, and salary.
What you will be doing:
- Collaborate and communicate effectively across multi-disciplinary teams
- Bring innovation and resolution to technical challenges and problems from content creation through to the game
- Provide support and guidance for the Art team sharing your knowledge and skills
- Create and maintain tools and pipelines that improve Art workflows
- Ensure that art assets align with gameplay requirements and technical restraints
- Create clear and comprehensive documentation for art pipelines, tools, and technical processes
Who you are:
- Industry experience as a Technical Artist or similar working on AAA titles
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, Computer Graphics, or a related field (or equivalent experience)
- Create tools within 3DS Max in Maxscript and C#WPF
- Create tools within Houdini/Substance/Maya/Blender in Python/QT
- Create advanced Houdini HDAs to help with procedural creation of artwork where possible
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills
- Passion for games and deep appreciation for the impact of technical art on player immersion and visual storytelling
- Holiday package, pension scheme, great work-life balance, cycle-to-work scheme, bonuses and many more.
To apply please forward your CVs to email@example.com quoting the reference number 2929.
Big Planet is an equal opps recruitment agency and are GDPR compliant.