This vacancy offers a work-from-home start in the UK until it’s safe to work in-house. Step by Step Relocation and VISA support provided.
Projects: AAA Open World Action RPG
This award-winning UK developer using a world-famous IP has set its sights on crafting a world class AAA Open World Action RPG. To achieve this goal, they are hiring for an experienced Animation Director to lead a highly experienced Animation team.
You will work closely with the Art Director and Cinematics Director to develop and drive the artistic vision for this project and take responsibility for an exceptional team, as well as being a key member of the project leadership group.
- Experience within the games industry having worked on published titles as an Animation Director or equivalent position.
- Have experience overseeing and supervising all animation content across a single project.
- Deep understanding of the full game development process.
- A thorough understanding of animation theory and technique.
- A genuine passion for video games, and a desire to elevate storytelling in games to the next level.
- Ideally you will have shipped a AAA video game before and know it’s benefits and challenges
- All aspects of animation production and setting quality standards.
- Leading and developing the animation team.
- Using cutting edge tools and techniques to match the games vision and ambition.
- Company Socials.
- Flexible working hours.
- VISA application assistance.
- Contributory pension scheme.
- 25-day holiday allowance, plus bank holidays.
- Private Healthcare.
- Highly Competitive Salaries.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214425!
Salary and benefits will be discussed at interview with the company and are individually negotiated by OPM.