One Player Mission are proud to be working with an award-winning UK developer. they are hiring for an experienced Animation Engineer to join the brand-new open world action/RPG development team.
As an Animation Engineer, you will be working on rebooting a much-loved franchise, with the studio expanding their diverse team to create a new classic in the action RPG genre.
You will be working with the animation and technical animation teams to deliver a best-in-class animation system for AAA games. The ideal candidate is an engineer with an understanding of animation technologies, who is passionate about their craft and has the track record to prove it.
- Engineering experience preferably within animation.
- C++ and software architecture skills.
- Passion for animation engineering, and a desire to keep learning and staying on the cutting edge.
- A genuine passion for video games.
- Work with the animation and technical animation team to understand their requirements and help guide the direction of their internal animation technology.
- Develop animation systems and get involved in foundational architectural decisions and implementation.
- Collaborate with our design teams to help develop creative solutions to achieve their goals.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214418!