This is a unique opportunity that will allow you to work with the very best games and film
production teams in the industry on many levels!
• Strong technical abilities using and animating in Autodesk Maya (Maya
• Strong character animation background, including dialogue and emotionally
• 5+ years of experience in facial animation or dialogue and emotion-driven
animation and/or 5+ years of experience in body animation including
advanced motion (fighting, etc.). facial animation experience or more,
experience with FACS, plus if you have experience with Faceware of Dynamixyz
• Experience working in video games is a plus, especially in Cinematic
• Must be able to provide a demo reel or examples of professional work with a
breakdown of your contributions to the shots, and an accompanying resume.
• Solid sense of storytelling, emotion, and character development.
• Ability to quickly and effectively solve problems and resolve any hurdles that
present themselves while working to create the best animation possible.
• Realistic and stylized facial animation of emotionally driven characters for a
• Realistic and stylized body animation from Motion Capture and Hand Key.
• Realistic animation of photorealistic characters using motion capture data,
with the ability to push and embellish character emotion and storytelling.
• Ability to communicate emotional arcs and tell a story through nuanced facial
performance and character acting.
• Ability to learn new programs and pipelines quickly and effectively.
(Experience in Faceware or Dynamixyz is a plus but not required).
• Proactive and driven, seeking out tasks remaining to be finished and actively
seeking opportunities to learn.
• Open to learning and implementing technical processes and pipelines in the
animation process to be able to get to a first pass, so more time can be spent
on detailed animation clean up.
• Strong communicator and collaborator, able to work efficiently with a team.
• Highly organized and diligent, able to meet quick deadlines while producing