Animator- Community Team
We are looking for a talented animator to showcase the unique animation and performance tools in Dreams by bringing weird and wonderful ideas to life through virtual events like the Impy Awards, community collaborations, live streams and more. Your animation skills will breathe life into a wide range of creative projects and help inspire a new generation of game developers!
What we’re looking for……
Dreams experience is highly desired and candidates not experienced with Dreams must be open-minded to alternative animation techniques. Process emphasises puppet design and spontaneous real-time performances rather than exacting layers of key frames.
Deep understanding of animation principles and human locomotion
Great sense of timing and appeal
Understanding of acting techniques and interactive storytelling
Character design examples
Personal film project examples
Animation tool development experience
Advice on Applications
- All applications would ideally contain a portfolio of work.
- We review countless applications. Follow these golden rules when submitting a portfolio:
- Start with your best and most recent work.
- Only include material that you’re confident will impress us.
- Only include other work if it’s relevant.
- Make sure it’s presented in a digital format which is easy to access and read.
- Remember that this is a games development position. Work examples in games and game engines are more valuable to us.
- Our interviews are direct and challenging. Make sure you prepare and research beforehand.