Project: AAA Games
Our client is seeking an Art Director to be responsible for the creation and quality of a new AAA game based in Stockholm, Sweden
The successful candidate will have extensive experience developing AAA games in an Art Director role, with a deep understanding of art pipelines and look development
- A strong background of working as an Art Director, with strong experience leading and influencing AAA game teams
- Proven capacity to visualise and evolve existing brands, and successfully delivering them from concept to execution
- A desire to work tightly with game design and tech to ensure the game vision and player experience are realized
- Excellent written, verbal and visual communication skills.
- Strong understanding of 3D modelling and sculpting pipelines, within a willingness to teach through doing.
- Create and champion visual direction and serve as an ambassador for the client’s brand
- Set the creative vision, including style, tone, and visual language across all facets of the client’s game’s
- Create concepts and other benchmark assets that inspire, and set the bar for production
- Collaborate with functional directors to facilitate and manage alignment between studio, department, and project needs
- Compile or produce reference material which shapes the visual narrative and guides content teams in its execution
- Make presentations regarding art direction, process, goals and results
- Partner with Studio leadership to help achieve both the short and long-term goals of the Studio and ensure teams are healthy and growing artistically
- Drives continuous improvement of studio processes to attract & retain talent and secure a culture of growth.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 413!