This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it is safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: Console Projects
OPM’s client is looking for a talented and experienced Art Director to join the development team for their brand-new IP.
The successful candidate will be responsible for defining the games art style while maintaining the visual quality standards throughout the development cycle.
- Extensive experience in game development with at least 3 shipped titles
- Strong experience in a leading art role
- Outstanding knowledge of current game art production pipelines and practices.
- Gain and maintain an excellent knowledge of all the latest games that are in direct competition with the products that are being developed at the studio to ensure quality levels of art is maintained.
- Knowledge and understanding of all art software packages used in studio.
- Outstanding knowledge of colour theory, composition, and staging techniques.
- Understanding of possible future software packages that may help during production and the ability to bring them into the current workflow.
- Working knowledge of engine and tool sets required to generate assets.
- Manage art teams to establish the visual content/art for each project.
- Planning projects and project pitches.
- Make sure art teams have the proper techniques and tools to deliver top quality art on a project.
- Regularly reviews and provides feedback to art staff.
- Mentor and provide strong career guidance to art staff.
- Collaborate with design to ensure that gameplay requirements are considered in all art sub-disciplines.
- Establish art staff best practices and methods.
- Annual Bonuses
- 27 Days Holiday
- Relocation support to the UK with VISA sponsorship
- Flexible working
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214425!