One player missions client are looking for a full time Art Director that has a passion for making award winning innovative and delightful games. They are a small team with a great track record, made up of industry veterans, experienced devs and great new talent. You’ll be responsible for encouraging, leading and driving the artistic vision and development of their current and upcoming projects.
• Collaborate with the Creative Director and associated design leads to create high quality and engaging visualisations.
• Establish unique and captivating art styles and lead the creation of style guides to direct asset creation.
• Inspire, manage and mentor the art team.
• Offer hands on guidance and support across a multitude of Visual Arts fields, ranging from UI, concept art, 2D art, 3D modelling, texturing, post processing, visual effects & cinematography.
• Work with outsourced partners to coordinate and manage the creation of game assets.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a senior artist role.
- A passion for games and game development.
- Broad knowledge of all art disciplines including: concept, character, animation, environment, VFX, UI, lighting, shaders and rendering.
- Experience working with real-time engines. Knowledge and hands on experience with Unity 3D would be advantageous.
- •Strong communication/listening, interpersonal, and organisational skills.
- Passion for making and playing great games, demonstrating an awareness of current titles, genres, and industry trends.
- A desire to innovate and a strong motivation to go above and beyond in the creation of beautiful, delightful game visuals.
- Hybrid working & More!!
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214428