As an Art Director you will be an active and hands-on artist able to define the art vision of projects and execute key assets that could be used as references on all disciplines (2d, 3d, UI …).
You will work together with several team members (artists, designers, programmers…) in order to build the most astonishing worlds and characters the mobile game industry has ever seen.
At the same time, you will work closely with the VP of Art and Head of Studio to coach artists, creating efficient art pipelines and define the quality benchmark for all art assets.
Summarizing, you will be an art-essential part of production teams envisioning and creating wonderful games that will provide fun to millions of players.
- Hands-on defacto studio and art team member
- Create the art vision & IP for new games
- Push the limits of art creation in order to excel in terms of art quality
- Coach studio teams on creating art and new IPs
- Collaborate with the Head of studios on art allocation and scalability inside projects
- Assist game teams on creating the most effective art production pipelines
- Facilitate and manage alignment between studio/project needs and other external departments
You also have:
- Extensive experience in the games industry as an Art Director or Head of Art, managing multiple projects.
- The role requires that you have a strong gamer background.
- Creative approach and drive, ability, adaptability and emotional intelligence to inspire the company and audience.
- Highly experienced in negotiation and change management.
- Highly proactive, organized, self-driven, customer focused, a great team player and always with a smile.