We are working with an exciting PC/Console based in Bangalore, India who are looking for an experienced Art Director to join their team. This role is offered onsite with an excellent relocation package.
What you will be doing:
- Collaborate with the Creative Director and senior team to understand the aims for the visual quality and style of the game.
- Define, implement, and uphold art style guides and best practises.
- Maintain high quality standards of the project.
- Participate in continuous review and feedback.
- Help mentor and help junior members of the Art team.
Who you are:
- Industry experience as an Art Director, with multiple at least one title shipped in an Art Discipline (preferably AAA).
- Strong fundamental 3D art skills.
- Experience and strong knowledge of Unreal Engine.
- Identify and resolve art workflow and staffing issues.
- Knowledge of PBR workflows and Asset management and tracking software e.g. Jira, Shotgun, Perforce etc.
- Competitive salary.
- Great benefits package.
- Excellent relocation package offered.
- Healthy work/life balance.
- Friendly and supportive work environment.
To apply please forward your CV to email@example.com quoting the reference 2826.
Big Planet is an equal opps recruitment agency, and we are GDPR compliant.