Our client is a successful video games development studio based in North-West England, looking for a talented Art Director to join their team working hybrid or based on-site. This role will suit someone who wants great involvement and variety.
What you will be doing:
- Interactions with external clients and figuring out how to develop and enhance the reputation of the expanding art team.
- Providing complete and prompt input for multiple art disciplines, such as UI, Environment Art, Lighting, VFX, Characters, and Concept Art.
- Advancing the goal by providing chances to enhance visual quality across all projects.
- Assessing digital assets while giving the art team clear visual direction and guidance.
- Mentoring and supporting the growth of artists.
Who you are:
- Highly skilled in software and development such as Unreal, Maya/3DS Max/Blender, ZBrush and Substance.
- You will have excellent interpersonal skills as well as good verbal and written communication abilities.
- A self-assured artistic leader who can mentor, guide, and set an example for other artists.
- Demonstrate a solid understanding of the fundamentals of colour/lighting theory and composition/staging techniques.
- An skilled art portfolio with expert attention to detail in aesthetic quality and visual excellence.
- Flexible working, 25 days holiday, company pension and private medical insurance schemes, annual bonuses and events, fun working environment and so much more.
To apply please forward your CVs to email@example.com quoting the reference number 2896.
Big Planet is an equal opps recruitment agency and are GDPR compliant.