Following their successful release, my client is embarking on a new project. They are growing and looking to appoint an experienced Art Director who will lead and expand the art department.
Slovenia is known as ‘the green heart of Europe’, with its diverse and magical natural landscapes and rich cultural heritage; a charming country situated between the Alps and the Adriatic. The studio is situated in Ljubljana, the capital city, considered to be an undiscovered gem.
- Review all work produced by the teams
- Offer expert guidance, mentor and lead the teams
- Communicate the creative vision and storyline of the game concept
- Create and maintain the artistic style throughout
- Maintain high quality standards of the project
- Support the teams throughout the production phases
- Final approval of final game assets
- A seasoned game artist with more than 7 years of industry experience
- Experience in a leadership role, managing a team
- At least 1 shipped title
- An impressive portfolio, showcasing your skills
- Unreal game engine
- An excellent communicator
- EU passport
Competitive salary, profit share, relocation assistance, flexible work hours and remote workdays.
Please forward your updated PDF or Word formatted CV and your latest portfolio to
firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 2576.
We are an equal opps recruitment agency, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.