Project: AAA Games Studio
Art Managers at our clients studio are crucial in facilitating the creation of high quality content for game projects. Working closely alongside Leads and Directors they bring structure to creative teams while collaborating with the project leadership and other disciplines to maintain communication in all directions.
They trust their Art Managers to ensure that assets are delivered on time, to quality, within budget and adhere to established pipelines. They are proactive in monitoring the content creation process from concept to build and beyond, working to mitigate production issues should they arise.
They are looking for an Art Manager to join their growing team of talented developers, helping to create exciting games that are expertly built and enjoyed by millions.
- An understanding of the end-to-end video game production process.
- Strong organisational skills and an attention to detail.
- A structural mind set and great communication skills.
- Experience managing Art teams through the complete life cycle of project development.
- Excellent scheduling, resource allocation and issue solving abilities.
- Familiarity working with industry standard task tracking software such as Jira.
- Manage and schedule content creation during all phases of production including live phases.
- Be an integral part of the team, helping to define workflows, milestone plans and definitions.
- Continually evaluate pipelines and processes, seeking to improve efficiency without compromising on quality.
- Organise and facilitate Art team reviews as part of the project’s gated processes.
- Enable the Art teams to deliver at their best, unblocking any issues in their way.
- Help the team to deliver on time and to quality in line with the project’s Art Direction.
- Ensure priorities are adhered to and conflicting dependences are resolved.
- Communicate with the project Leadership team and across all sub-disciplines.
- Experience managing AAA scale creative teams.
- A broad understanding of contemporary content creation workflows.
- Experience helping development teams to define ROIs and plan content releases.
- Experience in managing outsourcing workflows.
- A general understanding of video game Art principles and fundamentals.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 413!