We are working with a well-established mobile games studio based in Barcelona, who are looking for a talented Art Outsourcing Supervisor to work on their latest exciting 2D animation projects.
What you will be doing:
- Report to the Art Outsourcing Manager to align on tasks and priorities.
- Ensure animated deliveries are received with the best quality.
- Work across multi-disciplinary teams to identify and solve problems in the art pipeline.
- Facilitate communication with internal departments and external vendors.
- Provide feedback to vendors-based art guidelines.
- Design, monitor and execute improvement plans.
- Generate and provide pertinent documentation to vendors.
- Implement accurately into the internal Asset Manager, making any needed fixes
Who you are:
- Industry experience in the game industry in an Art role or similar.
- Great understanding of 2D animation principles
- Professional experience handling art vendors and experience working with vendors.
- Proficient with Spine - 3D animation knowledge is a big plus.
- Professional experience working on asset management and maintaining asset pipelines.
- Experience with cloud services e.g., Drive, Doc and slides is a plus.
- Great English written and verbal communication skills.
- Having already supervised external art vendors is a huge bonus.
- Competitive salary with flexible hours.
- Great benefits package including private medical insurance.
- Relocation support offered.
- State of the art studio including a gym, gaming room and hairdressers
- Studio based in a beautiful city full of rich culture.
- Personal development offered e.g., language lessons.
- Friendly and supportive work environment with social events/parties.
To apply please forward your CV to email@example.com quoting the reference 1143.
Big Planet is an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.