Our client is a revolutionary VR studio based in London, building immersive simulations to enhance and accelerate the human experience. Now, they are looking for a skilled and experienced Art Producer to help them on their latest ground-breaking project. This is a minimum 6-months fixed term contract but likely to be longer. As part of the role, you will form part of their world class creative team, developing the processes by which their art content production is planned and executed. You will also be responsible for maintaining a standard of high quality as well as forming strong relationships across multi-disciplinary teams, enabling you to confidently lead meetings and direct tasks as required.
Who you are?
- A full project lifecycle experience in either an art manager or art production role
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exposure to a range of project management software packages
- Be able to confidently lead meetings across multi-disciplinary teams
- Great knowledge of production practices as well as an understanding of art, design, and technical fundamentals
- Keen eye for detail and has risk management experience
- You must be flexible, highly motivated, and approachable
- A genuine interest and passion for VR
A great work life balance, with the opportunity to work in one of the most beautiful and vibrant cities in the world. Alongside an excellent base salary with bonus schemes.
Please e-mail your CV as a Word document to email@example.com quoting the reference 2342.
We are an equal opps company, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.