"To apply: Ref - 513148200. Our client, a fun and indie mobile games studio formed by industry veterans worth hundreds of millions, is looking for a knowledgeable ASO Manager to lead the ASO efforts across all of their products, increasing their visibility on stores and growing their player base organically.
• Develop effective ASO strategies for both Apple and Android stores
• Ensure effectiveness across all app stores through localisation methods
• Create new App Store assets alongside the Creative Marketing team
• Monitor and report on the App Store marketing performance
• Develop and execute an A/B testing roadmap
• Focusing on automation and analytics, evolve and refine our marketing technology
• ASO experience in other game/app products
• Strong numerical skills
• Understanding of App Store algorithms for both Apple and Android
• The ability to independently create and refresh App Store metadata
If this role sounds like you would do well in it, send me your CV at email@example.com
Located – Office based in London
Salary – Up to £60k
To apply please email Ash@ or phone 020 7580 6018 for a confidential chat (ideally over your cv / resume). We value close, personal relationships with our candidates and applications by this method tend to be more successful.