Feral Interactive is looking for a disciplined Asset Capture Specialist to help us showcase the great AAA games we bring to new platforms and audiences. This is a part-time position with the scope to become full-time and is ideal for someone excited by the creative challenges of wrangling the assets required to communicate the qualities of complex games to broad and diverse audiences.
Your work will be to capture assets from desktop, mobile, and console devices — be it video, screenshots, audio or in-game footage — for use in a range of long- and short-form marketing materials including game trailers, in-depth gameplay showcases, and how-to videos.
You will almost always have multiple projects running simultaneously: time and project management skills are key. The briefs vary in level of detail, and you should be comfortable engaging in creative discussions whilst working closely with other members of the marketing team.
This is an exciting opportunity to help increase the impact of our marketing activities; your work will appear on a variety of platforms, including Feral’s social media channels, and those of our publishing partners along with the online stores through which our games are sold.
This is a part-time, permanent position based at our studios in Wandsworth, south-west London.
If you’d like to see the kind of videos we’ve produced in the past, check out our YouTube channel here: https://www.youtube.com/user/feralinteractive/
Required Skills and Experience:
- Demonstrable ability to capture game assets, especially videos, trailers and screenshots
- An eye for still and moving image composition, as evidenced by your show reel or portfolio
- Experience with Final Cut Pro, Adobe Premiere, After Effects or similar
- Experience in working to detailed briefs under time constraints
- Highly familiar with the relevant technologies both hardware and software
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Good written and spoken English
- An understanding of working to brand guidelines
- Personable manner and presentation
- An interest in pop culture generally and video games specifically
- The desire to do your best work all of the time
- Annual salary from £22-30k pro-rated, dependent upon skills and experience
- A great opportunity to create high-profile materials for AAA games
- Relaxed small company atmosphere
Feral Interactive is a leading developer and publisher of games for macOS, Linux, iOS, Android, Nintendo Switch and Windows platforms, founded in 1996 and based in London, England. It is responsible for such hits as Alien: Isolation™ for macOS, Linux and Nintendo Switch, GRID™ Autosport for iOS, Android and Nintendo Switch, ROME: Total War™, Tropico™, Company of Heroes™ and XCOM® 2 Collection for iOS and Android, Life is Strange 2, Shadow of the Tomb Raider®, Total War: THREE KINGDOMS, XCOM® 2, and Company of Heroes™ 2 for macOS and Linux. Most recently Feral Interactive developed the Windows version of Total War: ROME REMASTERED as well as developing and publishing the title on macOS and Linux.
How to Apply
If you’re ready to help us publish great games, send a copy of your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com, addressed to Naoko Pierce. Applications without a covering letter will not be reviewed.