This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it is safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: AAA Games
OPM’s client is currently seeking an experienced and talented Assistant Design Director to join their passionate team for development their upcoming title based on a world-famous IP.
The successful candidate will take ownership of the day-to-day design duties on an exciting project, including design, concept presentation and prototyping.
- Shipped a minimum of two or more titles in a lead or senior role
- Background in both console and mobile game development
- Familiarity handling beloved IP
- Outstanding leadership skills, an elegant, straightforward, and confident communicator
- Understanding about both mobile and console games and the key design trends and opportunities that will shape the industry in the future
- Strong experience in executing best-practice Live Operations and Games as a Service approaches, which deliver vibrant, performant content week after week
- Work alongside the Head of Design / Game Director on the project to help manage the creative direction of the project throughout the concept, pre-production and development lifecycle
- Under guidance of the Game Director collaborate with Department Leads and Production to ensure that the team have all required information to get the game completed to the highest possible standard
- Produce new content designs and concepts and present/pitch them to Leadership Team
- When required under the direction of WB/Senior Management/Head of Design perform PR duties for the respective title on or off site
- The creation and maintenance of detailed game and game system documentation
- Responsible for Rapid concept prototype and iteration of concepts
- Paid time off to volunteer for eligible employees
- Access to well-being tools and resources
- In-house learning and development resources
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 415!