Assistant Producer (Japanese speaker) - Multiple Projects - UK, Hybrid Working - Open to Games Graduates
"To apply: Ref - 5162100. Our client is searching for a Japanese speaking Assistant Producer to join their team in the UK. This role will provide an insight into the world of Games Production, and will involve working with development teams to coordinate deliverable schedules, and managing certification submissions across multiple platforms.
Required skills will include:
- Excellent organisation skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously and prioritise tasks for the benefit of the business.
- Excellent Windows Office knowledge, especially Excel in order to document project management.
- Knowledge of current game industry trends and an understanding of the global games industry.
- Attention to detail and diligent working attitude, constantly working on self-improvement and methods to improve existing internal processes.
- Quick learner with the ability to work autonomously and use prior experience to assist independent decision making.
Get in touch with Callum@datascope.co.uk for more information
To apply please email Callum@ or phone 020 7580 6018 for a confidential chat (ideally over your cv / resume). We value close, personal relationships with our candidates and applications by this method tend to be more successful.