OPMs client is seeking a Assistant Producer who is process driven with excellent organisational and diplomacy skills to help manage an internal game development team.
The successful candidate will be an aspiring Producer to develop their skills and grow into additional duties and responsibilities, until ready to run a project themselves.
- Good knowledge of game development and you will be a keen gamer.
- Analytical about work and goal driven.
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written.
- Determination to ensure tools are used properly to support the process.
- Extremely strong problem solving and organisational skills.
- Understanding that behind a successful project lies a successful team and drive to serve the team.
- Comfortable with MS Word & Excel.
- Capable of learning new software tools independently.
- Experience working as part of a team with leadership exposure.
- Software development exposure in any role – understanding the basics of how projects are delivered.
- Working in an IT environment.
- Knowledge in Agile project methodologies.
- Experience working in the games industry in any role.
- Responsibilities will depend on the experience level of the successful candidate.
- We expect Assistant Producers to develop and expand their skills, taking on more duties as they progress.
- Work closely with the development team and producer to ensure processes and tools meet the needs of the development team
- Assist the Producer in any and all aspects of Production.
- Plan and track progress and identify issues and risks throughout the product’s life cycle.
- Getting stuff done.
- Annual 22 days holiday PLUS UK bank holidays PLUS a 2 week Christmas shutdown
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working around reasonable core hours
- Pension contributions
- Private medical cover
And many more!
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214413!