"To apply: Ref - 5163800. Assistant Product Manager
Our client, an international video games publisher who specialise in Japanese and Indie games, are looking for an Assistant Product Manager to support the Product Manager in order to increase the commercial success of their titles.
This is rare opportunity, not just in that it is great chance to get your foot in the door of the games industry, but that the aim of this role is to develop you into a Product Manager.
The client is offering a hybrid working structure with 3 days office, 2 days working from home, and is based in Hertfordshire.
• Generate assets such as GIFs and short videos for their social media
• Identify influencers and support PR with media outreach
• Recording game footage and screenshots
• Copywrite for website content
• Research for the purpose of supporting the marketing team
• Engage with the community on Discord
• Ancillary support for the Marketing Team
• A bachelor’s degree (preferably marketing, media, or digital creativity-type degrees)
• At least a year of working in a Marketing role.
• Comfortable with Microsoft Office, Google Docs, Adobe Premier and Photoshop or alternative video editing software
If this role sounds like you would do well in it, send me your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Located – Stevenage, Hertfordshire
Salary – Up to £25k
To apply please email Ash@ or phone 020 7580 6018 for a confidential chat (ideally over your cv / resume). We value close, personal relationships with our candidates and applications by this method tend to be more successful.