We are working with a studio situated in London, who is looking to appoint an experienced, creative, and highly talented Associate Art Director to join their growing team.
What will you be doing?
- Support and collaborate with Art Direction, Project Leadership and Art Leads to deliver a cohesive, aligned direction that best supports the game experience
- Champion the Aesthetic vision, style and quality expectations through constructive actionable feedback
- Collaborate with the project’s leadership team, ensuring the visuals of the game and comply with the narrative, technical constraints and game play
- Drive and set quality
- Manage, coach and develop the Art team
- Liaise and work closely with production
- Liaise with the Art leads – ensure high quality standards are maintained throughout the project, delegate tasks
- Grow and build the art team – recruit and external development partners
Who you are?
- Multiple shipped titles shipped in an Art Discipline Lead as an Artist, with an impressive portfolio
- 2D/3D asset creation
- Strong fundamental art skills e.g. excellent understanding of shape, form, composition and colour theory
- Knowledge of various video game disciplines and Art sub-disciplines
- PBR workflows
- 3D modelling tools and painting/illustration software
- Jira or similar asset tracking software
- Competitive salary with no crunch
- Great benefits package including private healthcare
- Supportive and friendly work environment
- Opportunities for professional growth
Please forward your updated PDF or Word CV quoting the to email@example.com quoting reference 2627.
We are an equal opps recruitment agency, value diversity and do not discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.