OPM’s client is looking for a Associate Art Director on a AAA racing series.
The successful candidate will join one of the biggest companies in the UK working on the one of the best racing series in the world!
- Experience delivering AAA titles in an art leadership role.
- Experience contributing to art direction across multiple disciplines.
- Experience with art and development practices and a sympathy for what is achievable.
- Broad interest in aspects of visual art outside of video and computer games.
- Passion for gaming.
- Experience building an art team and delivering against time and tech constraints.
- You will support the Art Director in achieving a high standard of visuals across the game.
- Take ownership of several areas of the game art and ensure these are delivered on time and at desired quality.
- Collaborate with Designers, Tech Directors and Producers to create an environment where our artists can excel.
- Drive daily reviews and provide creative feedback.
- Solve problems and escalate risks and concerns.
- Identify visual needs of project and drive collaboration, planning and scheduling with directors, producers and leads.
- You will partner with internal and external teams.
- Lead the team to achieve artistic vision.
- Communicate artistic direction to the team, providing creative briefs and visual style guides.
- Provide feedback to artists on craft skills and performance.
- You will mentor senior and lead artists; provide them with career growth opportunities.
- Flexible working hours designed to fit around your life.
- Annual bonus scheme.
- Private health and dental plans for you and your family.
- Dedicated training time for self-improvement.
- 10 free games each year.
- State of the art studio, facilities and much more!
And many more!
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214413!