Junkfish is looking for an enthusiastic Associate Community Manager to join our Scottish BAFTA nominated team in a full-time role. You will have the opportunity to join an expanding team, and work on various ambitious and highly creative projects. This position is remote and will require you to work from home.
For this role we're looking for somebody with an unquenchable thirst for community and social media. You'll also need an abundance of creativity and a hunger for knowledge, as curiosity, and a willingness to learn are more important than practical experience for this position.
You'll be supporting the growth of the communities for our current and future titles, including Monstrum 2 and Attack of the Earthlings Mobile, and will be encouraged to give feedback, alongside all other disciplines, to the team as a whole.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Be the players' voice within the wider studio
- Brainstorm and implement ideas to engage potential and existing users.
- Support, manage and engage with our players
- Keep up on trends in social media and social networking
- Work alongside the existing Community Manager to support the execution of online marketing events and activities.
- Staying up to date on industry news and developments.
- Create high-quality and engaging content for the company's social media platforms.
- Assist the Community Manager on the execution of community strategy.
Need To Have
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong understanding of popular social media platforms
- A passion for gaming, with a desire to pursue a career in community and social media management
- Familiarity with image and video editing tools such as Photoshop and Premiere Pro
- Impeccable copywriting skills in both long, and short-term content
- Self-motivated with the ability to work both independently and as a part of a team.
Nice To Have
- Previous experience managing and engaging with online communities
- Strong time management and organization skills for coordinating multiple initiatives and priorities
- Passion and knowledge of Horror games
- Salary: Negotiable
- Location: Remote
Junkfish is an independent game development studio based in Dundee, Scotland and Singapore with a passion for creating unique, innovative and high-quality games for a worldwide audience. With a combined experience of 60+ years within the games' industry, the development team at Junkfish has a diverse variety of specialties spanning multiple genres, platforms and technologies, such as VR, AR, PC and console development. We are an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity, welcome applications from candidates from all walks of life, and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.
To apply for this position, please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
We will endeavour to reply to all applications, but due to high levels of interest in some roles this may not always be possible. If you have not heard back from us within 21 days, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
Junkfish Ltd. is committed to equal opportunities regardless of gender, race, disability, sexual orientation, religion of belief and age.