" Ref - 5301700. We have an incredible opportunity, to work in close collaboration with the CCO & Creative Director on an incredible AAA project. As Associate Creative Director you will guide the team through the realization of the creative vision, fostering a culture of creative engagement and excellence in execution. You will play a key role in ensuring that all production teams share a unified vision for the overall game experience, aligning development decisions with the game's core vision to bring the desired player experience to life.
Post-launch, you will be an integral part of the live team, actively shaping the game's creative direction in collaboration with players, all while maintaining the standards of the IP and supporting the game's growth and expansion.
We are looking for candidates with:
• A minimum of 10 years of experience in live, multiplayer game development.
• 3 + years’ experience directing AAA–scale projects.
• Extensive experience with various game engines (ie. Unreal) and productivity and management software (ie. Excel & Jira).
• A naturally open and collaborative mindset.
• Strong problem-solving, organizational, communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
• Collaborate with the Creative Director to develop and execute the overall vision of the project.
• Work closely with directors from various disciplines and the senior management team to consolidate ideas into a comprehensive vision that encompasses design, art, narrative, and technical aspects.
• Ensure that the IP is consistently reflected in the player experience.
• Provide guidance to teams for effective communication of creative direction across production and contribute your expertise to creative problem-solving and adaptation to technical and production constraints.
• Collaborate with all disciplines to ensure a coherent and consistent direction in the game.
• Mentor and guide direct reports through regular one-on-one interactions and provide actionable feedback.
• Participate in the recruitment of new team members and assist with their onboarding as needed.
• Foster a culture of open collaboration, transparency, and ownership to create a healthy, inclusive, and positive work environment.
This studio is based in Norway, the role is hybrid. Relocation and Visa support is provided.
Prior experience in these areas would be desirable but the studio really values talent and passion above all else!
Get in touch with firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about this incredible opportunity!
We are partnered with numerous studios so if this position isn’t quite right for you but you are looking for your next role still get in touch and we can discuss what you’re looking for."