This AAA studio based in the Midlands, UK is looking for an Associate Lead Gameplay Designer to help develop and lead their gameplay design team, working on their new RPG game.
What will you be doing?
- You will help establish, maintain, and evolve design processes
- Stick to schedules and ensure delivery of gameplay design
- Co-ordinate with fellow Leads to ensure smooth delivery of gameplay design
Who you are
- Full development cycle experience in a senior role at a AAA studio
- At least 2+ year’s experience at Senior or Lead
- Proven success working on systems such as locomotion, combat, camera and AI
- Inspirational leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Interpersonal and written communication skills
- Passionate about games and the game industry
This studio offers a competitive salary, private healthcare, a bonus scheme and free breakfast.
Do you think this role is for you?
Please forward your CV to email@example.com quoting reference 1983.
We are an equal opportunity recruitment agency and value diversity. We do not discriminate.
We are a GDPR compliant company.