Media Molecule - Associate Producer (Assets, Video & Legal)
An exciting opportunity to join the Media Molecule team in this new role. Media Molecule is looking for a Producer who can help manage our asset production pipelines from conception to delivery. Working closely with the Senior Producer - Live this role will handle all our asset production from internal assets, to promotional trailers and materials.
- Creating reliable production schedules for all assets, clearly communicating production deadlines and project status.
- Identifying and implementing improvements to workflows and pipelines.
- Communicating risks, challenges and opportunities to stakeholders.
- Effectively handling leadership team requests for marketing and branding assets.
- Organising regular creative reviews with stakeholders and team leads, handling feedback and deadline impacts.
- Managing all localisation support and deliverables.
- Handling legal and licensing reviews, confirming timelines and prioritising requests.
- Owning asset libraries for brand design items, including key and licenced artwork.
- Ideally 3+ years of experience in asset production at video game or creative content studios.
- Highly organised with strong prioritisation and project management skills
- Proven track record of proactive risk management, problem solving, working in collaboration with development teams
- Experience working with project management software and methodologies
- Excellent communication skills and are able to work effectively in a remote team environment
- A strong interest in games
- Sense of humour!