This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it is safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: Mobile Gaming
Our client is seeking an Associate Producer to join their expanding team working on many new projects
The successful candidate will be working alongside the development teams to facilitate the delivery of the games, the candidate must monitor the games’ progress and assess the team workload.
- Experience in game production management: roadmap, sprint planning, risk assessment
- Ability to communicate with all game related disciplines
- Proficiency: Unity, P4, JIRA, Excel
- Self-motivated and organised, with the ability to estimate work complexity and time
- Fluent in English, with excellent communication skills
- Understanding of the game development pipeline from concept to Live
- Proactive team player with a strong sense of ownership
- Able to work in an iterative and agile production process
- Report to management
- People management: performance assessment, 1 to 1, problem solving
- Curious about analytics
- Communication: outsource, localization, pitch to licensors or publishers
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 427!