Our client is a major 3rd party studio making AAA PC and Console games.
What will you do?
- Report to the Technical Director
- Managing Lead Programmers and Team Leads
- Communicate and liaise with art, design and production teams.
- Ensure optimum performance of the software engineering team
- Ensure the quality bar is met
- Recruitment and training of code staff
- Client facing role oi 3rd party projects
Who you are
- C++,C#, Objective-C, LUA, Unreal Script or Python
- Experience with game development, tools, engines, offline data compilation, integration, optimization.
- Middleware skills e.g UE4, Havok, FMOD, Scaleform, PSN, Lua
- Full project management experience, the risks and pitfalls of completing a project in full project lifecycle.
- Technical documentation skills
- Training and mentoring experience
- Good management skills
- Degree in computer science or related
- Near fluent English
- 8 years + games industry experience
CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply quoting reference 1818.
Great location, competitive pay, good work environment...
Big Planet is an equal opps recruitment agency and don't discriminate. We are GDPR compliant.