Project: PC & Console Games
OPMs client is a well-established French video game developer and publisher, with a history of high quality, diverse and original catalogue of games across all major platforms.
To support their strong growth, they are looking for an Online Services Architect. to design and set-up the services to be used by internal studios and external partners.
- Master of Science Software Engineering
- Extensive experience as an Online Software Engineer or Online Architect
- Experience in all phases if game development ( specification, architecture, technical design, testing, launch and live )
- Experience scheduling and conducting performance and load tests
- Crossplay PC Consoles Development Experience
- Real-time multiplayer features development..
- Strong experience in a public cloud solution and managed services (AWS/GCP/Azure)
- Large-scale and high speed micro-services architecture creation
- Proficiency in programming languages : C++, C#, Java, Python
- Project Management : Wiki, Jira, Git
- Knowledge of monitoring tools (Grafana/Datadog)
- Professional English
- Automation knowledge : devops, CI/CD, etc.
- Online Technical Strategy : With group technical directors, and the data director you will make structuring choices for the group to define and deploy the Online Services.
- Design Deploy and Manage Online Services : Sourcing of existing solutions, architecture of online services, schedule specific development, and eventually team and/or service provider management
- Technical reference for the Online Services team : Technical support for internal and external studios, cost monitoring and management, technology watch. involvement in all projects
- Technical Quality Assurance : Load test definition and realization, Data security process definition
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 418!