This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Project: Games Localization
OPM’s client is a multi-award winning end-to-end, game services provider for the global gaming market, looking for an individual experienced in voiceover production to join their team.
The successful candidate will look after and manage all new and existing audio projects from inception to delivery, ensuring that client expectations are met or exceeded.
- Experience across audio projects such as Voice Over, dubbing and subtitling etc.
- Experience in the Localization and games industry
- Experience in Project Management
- Experience working with Translation Management System such as memoQ
- Superb written and verbal communication skills
- Strong cross-collaboration and prioritisation skills
- You will act as main point of contact for complex audio localization projects, requests, and queries from clients to capture requirements and create tailored solutions for both audio localization and translation
- You will also act as main point of contact for project team and responsible for quality of third-party providers such as audio studios and engineers
- You will understand client expectations in terms of quality and deliveries
- You will develop and optimise workflows and processes to meet them
- You will advise and educate clients to help them achieve their global business objectives
- You will be responsible for final quality and for risk assessment or addressing and developing potential corrective actions in the event of quality issues
- You will ensure projects are tracked and produce status reports to ensure consistent timely deliveries
- You will work effectively with external suppliers to ensure translators, voice actors, studios and directors have all information and material required to meet the desired project requirements
- You will collaborate with Vendor Management team on quality control and performance management of external suppliers and help source and onboard new resources for localization and audio projects
- You will track projects against budget and work towards meeting or exceeding profit levels
- You will work closely with the sales development team to establish client patterns, pursue sales opportunities for new clients and help develop and grow existing accounts through great services and partnership
- You will support the Localization Project Management team on general translation projects
- Experience of service line in house build out
- Experience in building scale within Audio delivery
- Deep understanding of the competitive landscape for Audio provision in Games
- Bachelor university degree, preferably in Linguistics or Computer Science
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 415!