This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it is safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Note: Can support relocation and/or application for work permit for non-EU citizens
This prestigious Swedish game studio is comprised of a seasoned group of developers recognised for their work creating story-driven games.
They can boast an impressive back catalogue of action-packed console and PC games, which have won numerous awards and reached both commercial and critical acclaim.
They are looking for an experienced Audio Programmer who is ready for the challenges of producing a world class AAA title.
- Extensive experience in audio programming for games.
- Demonstrable ability to apply strong problem-solving and debugging skills using C++.
- Write clean, well commented, and maintainable code.
- Good understanding of linear algebra.
- Are independent and self-starters, and able to take initiatives to collaborate cross functionally.
- Constantly looking improvements to processes and achieving results.
- Strong communication skill, able to provide constructive feedback to individuals and teams.
- Passionate about games and games development.
- Architect and implement audio features using C/C++, that is CPU, GPU, and memory efficient.
- Develop, extend, and debug features related to audio while respecting limitations.
- Co-operate well with programmers and other disciplines involved in the day-to-day work.
- Review code written by programmers across the studio and work with them to improve quality.
- If required, debug, modify, extend, or use the tools pipeline as needed.
- Construct solutions for unforeseen design problems in a timely manner.
- Proactively provides suggestions on how to use new technologies and tools and implement them into the workflow.
DESIRED SKILLS (good to have):
- Experience with Wwise and writing DSPs.
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214422!