This vacancy may offer a work-from-home start until it’s safe to work in-house or relocate to the location.
Creating world-class racing games is their passion and their award-winning audio team are at the pinnacle of creativity and technology. Their hunger for audio excellence feeds a high-octane, visceral and immersive game experience across their titles, delivering award-winning sound right to the cockpit of your car.
You will work closely with the principal audio programmer to implement AAA quality audio systems and develop technologies to project specification within agreed schedules. You will also work with other members of the code team to identify to improve and innovate audio systems.
- Designing and developing audio systems & architecture
- Maintaining and improving existing systems
- Supporting the audio technology across multiple platforms
- Support audio design
- Assist in the final polish & bug fixing across the project
- Fluent C++
- An interest in audio
- A degree or equivalent in a relevant subject such as games, computer science, maths or audio engineering
- Experience using WWise
- Knowledge of DSP programming
- Knowledge of granular synthesis
- Experience of development on console and PC platforms
- Good industry track record, such as previously published products
- Experience using version control software
- Interest in motorsport