Project: AAA PC/Console Online Multiplayer Game
OPM have partnered with an industry leading developer, setting the world alight with their popular online game enjoyed my millions around the world!
An Amsterdam-based company, they are seeking an experienced Audio programmer to join their team as they embark on a new unannounced project.
The successful candidate will support and contribute to the realisation of a state-of-the-art, next-gen audio experience.
- Strong C/C++ programming experience in games development
- Experience programming audio systems and features
- Broad understanding of Unreal Engine
- Experience with audio middleware, such as Wwise & writing Wwise plugins
- Understanding of audio engineering, signal processing and principles of sound
- Knowledge of the creative side of sound effects and music
- Eager to R&D Next Gen Audio Solutions
- Fluent English language skills
- Prototyping and coding audio features in C++ for UE5
- Collaborate to establish, refine, and optimise audio features within the project
- Develop future technology beyond the state of the art
- Contribute to the maintenance of systems and pipelines
DESIRED SKILLS (good to have):
- Knowledge of open-world game development
- Degree(s) in Computer Science or related
- Successfully shipped at least one TPP or shooter PC title
- Professional experience with console development
- An allowance to cover the Dutch mandatory health Insurance
- 25 paid + 3 extra paid working days off a year
- Relocation Package
- Full assistance with Visa’s and 30% ruling applications when the candidate is eligible for these
- Pension Scheme
- Commuter allowance
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call directly today on +44 1206 214 418!