Our client is a well-established games studio who are looking for a Backend/DevOps Programmer to join their talented team and work on their substantial codebase. As part of your role, you will be responsible for improving and developing their existing online services for their pre-established games.
What will you do?
- Implement and maintain new and existing code under the direction of lead management
- Create sustainable systems and services through automation and uplifts
- Provide feedback and code review for other developers within your team
- Measure and optimize system performance
- Design and code components and features on the server-side (APIs, Web Apps ...)
- Participate in platform management, system design consulting and capacity planning
- Build software and systems to manage platform infrastructure and applications
Who you are?
- 3+ years of experience in a Backend/DevOps Programmer role or similar field
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or relevant degree
- Excellent knowledge and proficiency of C# and .Net
- Great build and development automation using Azure DevOps
- Scripting experience using Bash and PowerShell
- Previous use of monitoring tools e.g., Grafana, Application Insights and Prometheus
- Passion for games and game development
- French speaking a bonus
- Competitive salary with no crunch
- Great benefits package with healthcare and profit-sharing scheme
- Relocation support
- Year-end and holiday bonus
- Great supportive and friendly work environment
Please apply by forwarding your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 2675.
Big Planet an equal opportunity recruitment agency and value diversity. We do not discriminate. We are a GDPR compliant company.