Projects: F2P Mobile Games
OPM are working with a trusted partner in the Games Industry. The studio is an award-winning independent studio who produce and develop chart topping games across mobile platforms.
They are seeking an experienced Backend Engineer to utilise their knowledge, passion, and experience for scalable, distributed systems to join their team.
The successful candidate will be working closely the with client-side shared technology teams to shape the future technology platform behind their games.
- Strong professional gaming industry experience in a software development position
- Good experience with design patterns and algorithms.
DESIRED SKILLS (good to have):
- Familiar with software development methodologies, such as Agile and Scrum
- Design and implementation of micro-service architectures
- Experience in RESTful API development
- Experience working with SQL and NoSQL databases (MongoDB)
- Experience with frontend technologies (React)
- Familiarity with Linux and scripting languages
- Implementation of caching technologies, such as Redis
- Usage of Docker and containers
- Private medical and dental care
- 33 days of holiday
- Employee assistance package
- Childcare savings
- Bonus Scheme
- EMI Share Option Scheme
Interested in finding out more about the studio and project? Apply now or call me directly today on +44 (0) 1206 214426!